Stock Market

Thursday, October 25, 2012

My Daily Diet

My Daily Diet (Includes recipe)

Readers often ask, "Are you a vegetarian?" "What supplements do you use?", and "What do you eat every day?"

The answers:

No, I'm not a vegetarian. I have experimented with it in the past, but I eat high quality meat almost daily.

The supplements I use are a greens drink, fish oil, vitamin C, whey protein, and creatine (occasionally).

I eat a wide variety of food, and a lot of fruits, vegetables, and raw nuts.

One of the keys to eating for fat loss and health is eating a wide variety of foods. So don't get too dependent on eating the same food over and over again.

Here's my daily meal plan:

4 a.m. - Each day I get up at 4 a.m. (yep, 4 a.m.) I love mornings. Everything is better when you get up early. Everything.

This is when I do my best writing. I drink 4 cups of water, and consume 1-2 grams of vitamin C, and I write with a clear head and empty stomach.

I'm not hungry. Instead, I'm energized and creative. I follow a 12-hour fast between dinner and breakfast. I don't enjoy - or require - a 16-hour or 24-hour fast.

6 a.m. - Time to head out on a 60-90 minute dog walk with Bally the Dog.

7 a.m. - When we get back from the walk (and his "swim" in the Lake Ontario - he takes this ALL year round, even when it's below freezing), he gets his breakfast. I drink a greens drink. And some days I'll have some whey protein in almond milk before training.

7:30 a.m. - Workout

8:30 a.m.- Breakfast Blender Drink

•Add 1.5 cups unsweetened almond milk or hemp milk (usually a combo)

•Add one scoop of vanilla or unflavored whey protein powder

•Add 1/2 frozen banana

•Add a handful of frozen blueberries

•Add 2 handfuls of frozen spinach - don't worry, you can't taste it

•Creatine is optional

I also have...

Continued in the updated TT Simple Nutrition manual here

But hurry, the $7 Simple Nutrition System sale ends at midnight.

Keep your nutrition simple to lose weight,

Craig Ballantyne

Source : http://www.earlytorise.com

 Disclaimer...The comments, products and services are owned by the poster. We are not responsible for their contents.

No comments:

Trading Stock kits


Clickbank Products

CNBC Top News and Analysis